The VirtuaPin Controller is a USB adapter that allows Do-It-Yourself Virtual
Pinball enthusiasts to build their own virtual cabinet using real pinball controls by providing analog inputs for nudging and bumping. This kit includes
everything needed to connect a pinball cabinet to a PC. (6’ USB Cable,
Controller Board, Plunger, Sensor Tube, and Wiring)
USB Game Controller Device
- No external drivers or programming needed. Automatically
recognized by Windows and Linux systems.
- Two axis motion sensor provides real-time x and y coordinates
(joystick X and Y) for realistic nudging.
- Automatically calibrates on each cold start!
- New version with improved performance and reliability.
Real-Time Game Interaction
Digital Plunger Support
- Digital Plunger with Analog Input on the joystick Z-Axis
ESD Protected Enhanced Inputs & Outputs
- Supports 15 I/O connections (joystick buttons 1-15).
- All inputs de-bounced.
- Fully compatible with Visual Pinball, Future Pinball, PinballX, HyperPin, and
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 07 May, 2013.