Lepai's LP-168AH 2.1 amplifier is the perfect computer partner it provides up to 40 watts of power output to stereo speakers, in combination with a second dedicated subwoofer output capable of up to 68 watts of amplifier output. Bass, treble, and volume controls on the front of the amplifier let you adjust your music for the best possible sound from your speakers. The discrete subwoofer output is controlled separately from the stereo output, with controls for level adjustment and crossover adjustment found on the amplifier's face. Audio source connectivity is provided via a front-mounted stereo 3.5 mm jack, or a stereo pair of RCA jacks on the rear of the amplifier. A rear-mounted USB port enables charging of devices such as smart phones and MP3 players. The wide input voltage range of 9 to 14.4 VDC allows the LP-168AH to be used in automotive or mobile applications.
Power supply included.
- Stereo power output: 2 x 40W max (power output dependent upon power supply)
- Subwoofer power output: 1 x 68W max (power output dependent upon power supply)
- Power requirements: 9 to 14.4 VDC, 5A ; DC power input jack: 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm
- Bass and treble control
- Stable down to 2 ohms
- Minimum THD:80 dB
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Adjustable subwoofer crossover: 50-200 Hz
- Dimensions (including mounting flange): 7 W x 4 L x 1-3/4 H. SIZE = 4 x 7 x 1.8 inches - RE21
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 06 February, 2013.